Research programme: antimicrobial peptides - Akthelia PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: AKT-10082
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Akthelia Pharmaceuticals
- Class Peptide antibiotics
- Mechanism of Action Peptide modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Bacterial infections; Cholera
Most Recent Events
- 17 Dec 2015 Preclinical trials in Cholera in Iceland (unspecified route) prior to December 2015
- 17 Dec 2015 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in Iceland (unspecified route) prior to December 2015