Research programme: botanic anticancer therapeutics - JoBen Bio-Medical/Development Center for BiotechnologyAlternative Names: JBM-AC01
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Joben Bio-Medical
- Developer Development Center for Biotechnology; Joben Bio-Medical
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antineoplastics; Herbal medicines; Traditional-Chinese-medicine
- Mechanism of Action 1 Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase inhibitors; MTOR protein inhibitors; Proto oncogene protein c-akt inhibitors; Vascular endothelial growth factor A inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in Taiwan (PO, Pill)