HU 012Alternative Names: HU012
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Huons
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hyperlipidaemia
Most Recent Events
- 17 Dec 2015 No development reported - Preclinical for Hyperlipidaemia in South Korea (unspecified route)
- 31 Dec 2011 Preclinical trials in Hyperlipidaemia in South Korea (unspecified route) (Huons' pipeline, December 2015)