Colistimethate sodium injection - GlaxoSmithKlineAlternative Names: Aldreb; Colistimethate sodium - GlaxoSmithKline
Latest Information Update: 18 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antibacterials; Polymixins
- Mechanism of Action Cell membrane modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Bacterial infections
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2015 Launched for Bacterial infections in Japan (Infusion)
- 26 Mar 2015 Registered for Bacterial infections in Japan (Infusion)