Latest Information Update: 28 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator 60 Degrees Pharmaceuticals
- Developer 60 Degrees Pharmaceuticals Australia
- Class Antivirals; Retinoids
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Dengue
Most Recent Events
- 11 Dec 2015 60 P004 licensed to Knight Therapeutics in Canada, Israel and Russia