EVP 1001-1Alternative Names: EVP10011; SeeMore
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eagle Vision Pharmaceutical Corporation
- Class Cardiovascular therapies; Contrast media
- Mechanism of Action Magnetic resonance imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Myocardial infarction; Myocardial ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 21 Dec 2015 No development reported - Phase-II for Myocardial ischaemia (Diagnosis) in USA (IV)
- 21 Dec 2015 No development reported - Phase-II for Myocardial infarction (Diagnosis) in USA (IV)