Insulin biosimilar - JulpharAlternative Names: Julphar Insulin R; Jusline R; Recombinant human insulin - Julphar; Regular insulin human biosimilar - Julphar; Soluble human insulin biosimilar - Julphar
Latest Information Update: 24 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins; Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated