Insulin suspension isophane biosimilar - JulpharAlternative Names: Human isophane insulin biosimilar - Julphar; Julphar insulin N; Jusline N
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Originator Julphar Gulf Pharmaceutical Industries
- Class Antihyperglycaemics; Insulins; Pancreatic hormones
- Mechanism of Action Ornithine decarboxylase stimulants; Phosphokinase stimulants; Protein tyrosine kinase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Marketed Diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Diabetes mellitus (In volunteers) in Germany (SC) (NCT02634528)
- 11 Dec 2015 Julphar plans a phase I trial for Diabetes mellitus in Germany (SC) (NCT02634528)