ZYL 9001Alternative Names: ZYL9001
Latest Information Update: 29 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Originator Zylera Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 28 Dec 2015 Phase-II clinical trials in Undefined indication (In adolescents, In children, In infants) in USA (unspecified route)
- 26 Apr 2012 ZYL 9001 is available for licensing as of 26 Apr 2012. http://www.zylera.com/research-and-development/