Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Centre for Probe Development and Commercialization
- Class Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 23 Sep 2016 Fusion Pharmaceuticals plans to apply for breakthrough therapy designation for FPX 01 in USA (Fusion Pharmaceuticals pipeline, September 2016)
- 23 Sep 2016 Fusion Pharmaceuticals announces intention to commercialise FPX 01 in 2019 (Fusion Pharmaceuticals pipeline, September 2016)
- 23 Sep 2016 Fusion Pharmaceuticals plans a phase I/II trial for Cancer in USA (Fusion Pharmaceuticals pipeline, September 2016)