Research programme: neuroprotective agents - Longevity Biotech/ University of Nebraska Medical CenterAlternative Names: LBT 3627
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Longevity Biotech
- Developer Longevity Biotech; University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Class Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Vasoactive intestinal polypeptide antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Parkinson's disease