ACH 09Alternative Names: ACH09; Vitis vinifera L. grape skin extract - Ache Laboratories
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ache Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Metabolic syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2014 ACH 09 is still in phase III trials for Metabolic syndrome in Brazil (Ache Laboratories' annual report,
- 31 Dec 2013 Phase-III clinical trials in Metabolic syndrome in Brazil prior to December (unspecified route) (Ache Laboratories' annual report,