ACH 36Alternative Names: ACH36
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ache Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Anxiety disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2014 ACH 36 is still in preclinical trials for Anxiety disorders in Brazil (Ache Laboratories' annual report,
- 31 Dec 2013 Preclinical trials in Anxiety disorders in Brazil prior to December (unspecified route) (Ache Laboratories' annual report,