Research programme: depressive disorders therapeutics - Ache LaboratoriesAlternative Names: AZ 02; PDI42
Latest Information Update: 05 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ache Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Depressive disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2014 PDI 42 is still in early research for Depressive disorders in Brazil (Ache's annual report,
- 31 Dec 2013 Early research in Depressive disorders in Brazil (unspecified route) prior to December (Ache's annual report,