Tetracycline - Molecular Research CenterAlternative Names: MRC-375
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Molecular Research Center
- Class Antibacterials; Skin disorder therapies; Tetracyclines
- Mechanism of Action Protein 30S ribosomal subunit inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 29 Apr 2014 Molecular Research Center completes enrolment in its phase II trial for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (NCT01408602)