PDI 44Alternative Names: AZ04; PDI44
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Ache Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2014 PDI 44 is still in Early research phase for Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Brazil (Ache's annual report,
- 31 Dec 2013 Early research in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Brazil (unspecified route) prior to December (Ache's annual report,