Ferric citrate - PUMC PharmaceuticalAlternative Names: FC 818
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator PUMC Pharmaceutical Company
- Class Antianaemics; Ferric compounds; Hyperphosphataemia therapies; Small molecules; Tricarboxylic acids
- Mechanism of Action Phosphate binding modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Hyperphosphataemia
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jan 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Hyperphosphataemia in China (unspecified route) before January 2016
- 06 Jan 2016 PUMC Pharmaceutical plans a phase III trial for Hyperphosphataemia in China (PUMC Pharmaceutical pipeline)