Calcitriol - PUMC Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator PUMC Pharmaceutical Company
- Class Antipsoriatics; Chemoprotectants; Dihydroxycholecalciferols; Osteoporosis therapies; Small molecules; Vitamin D analogues
- Mechanism of Action Vitamin D3 stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Secondary hyperparathyroidism
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Jan 2016 Phase-III clinical trials in Secondary hyperparathyroidism in China (IV) before January 2016