FP 004Alternative Names: FP004
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Foresee Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Opioid abuse; Pain
Most Recent Events
- 08 Jan 2016 Early research in Opioid abuse in USA (SC) prior to January 2016 (Foresee Pharmaceuticals pipeline, January 2016)
- 08 Jan 2016 Early research in Pain in USA (SC) prior to January 2016 (Foresee Pharmaceuticals pipeline, January 2016)