TT 10Alternative Names: Autologous EBV specific Cytotoxic T Lymphocytes - Tessa Therapeutics; EB-VST - Tessa Therapeutics; Epstein-Barr virus specific autologous cytotoxic T-lymphocytes therapy - Tessa Therapeutics; Epstein-Barr virus specific T cells - Tessa Therapeutics; TT10; TT10-EB VST
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator National Cancer Centre (Singapore)
- Developer National Cancer Centre (Singapore); Tessa Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators; T lymphocyte replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Preclinical Gastric cancer