Research programme: peptide therapeutics - Blueberry TherapeuticsAlternative Names: BB 0109; BB 2702; BB 5000
Latest Information Update: 11 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Blueberry Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Bacterial growth inhibitors; Cell wall inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Atopic dermatitis; Bacterial infections; Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 11 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Inflammatory bowel disease in United Kingdom (unspecified route) before January 2016
- 11 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Bacterial infections in United Kingdom (unspecified route) before January 2016
- 11 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Atopic dermatitis in United Kingdom (unspecified route) before January 2016