Estradiol/progesterone - InnotestoAlternative Names: Gynadiol
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator INNOTESTO bvba
- Class Estradiol congeners; Estrenes; Hormonal replacements; Pregnenediones
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; Progesterone receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Menopausal syndrome
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Menopausal syndrome in Belgium (unspecified route)