Apomorphine - InnotestoAlternative Names: Aporon
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator INNOTESTO bvba
- Class Analgesics; Antiparkinsonians; Aporphines; Erectile dysfunction therapies; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Parkinson's disease
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Parkinson's disease in Belgium (unspecified route) before January 2016