Amlodipine/atenololAlternative Names: Atenolol/amlodipine
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Originator Beijing Double-Crane Pharmaceutical
- Developer CR Double-Crane Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antihypertensives; Dihydropyridines; Ischaemic heart disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Beta 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Essential hypertension