Research programme: T cell therapy - Chimeric TherapeuticsAlternative Names: CAR-T cell therapy - Chimeric Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Chimeric Therapeutics
- Class Gene therapies; T lymphocyte cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action C-type lectin modulators; Cytotoxic T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 06 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in United Kingdom (Parenteral) before January 2016