YH 23537Alternative Names: YH23537
Latest Information Update: 09 May 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yuhan
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Osteoarthritis; Periodontitis
Most Recent Events
- 28 Apr 2016 Yuhan Corporation plans a phase II trial for Osteoarthritis in South Korea (PO) (NCT02759198)
- 01 Apr 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Osteoarthritis (Osteoarthritis of knee) in South Korea (PO) (NCT02759198)
- 14 Jan 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Periodontitis in South Korea (PO)