Cetuximab I-131Alternative Names: 131I-Cetuximab; Cetuximab-I131; Iodine-131-cetuximab
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pacific Meinuoke Biopharmaceutical
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies; Radiopharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action Epidermal growth factor inhibitors; Immunomodulators; Ionising radiation emitters
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase Unknown Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 18 Jan 2016 Investigation in Colorectal cancer in China (unspecified route) prior to January 2016 (Pacific Meinuoke pipeline, January 2016)