Hepatitis B vaccine - China National Biotec Group
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator China National Biotec Group
- Class Hepatitis B vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Clinical Phase Unknown Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 19 Jan 2016 Clinical trials in Hepatitis B in China (Parenteral) prior to January 2016