Research programme: skin disorder therapeutics - VivaCell Biotechnology EspanaAlternative Names: CDE 001
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator VivaCell Biotechnology Espana
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Atopic dermatitis; Skin and soft tissue infections
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2016 Early research in Skin and soft tissue infections in Spain (Topical)
- 21 Jan 2016 Early research in Atopic dermatitis in Spain (Topical) (VivaCell Biotechnology pipeline, January 2016)