Research programme: anti-interleukin-20 monoclonal antibody - Development Center for BiotechnologyAlternative Names: DCBPR 0801
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Development Center for Biotechnology
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 20 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Rheumatoid arthritis