DCB 0703Alternative Names: Adjuvanted nasal spray influenza vaccine; DCB-0703; LT-Flu - Development Center for Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Development Center for Biotechnology
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza virus infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Influenza-virus-infections in Taiwan (Intranasal, Spray)