Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Yungjin PharmAlternative Names: YAC-1912; YPC-1811
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yungjin Pharm Co
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2016 Early research in Cancer in South Korea (unspecified route) (Yungjin Pharm's pipeline, January 2016)
- 21 Jan 2016 Early research in Prostate cancer in South Korea (unspecified route) prior to January 2016 (Yungjin Pharm's pipeline, January 2016)