Desmopressin - GP PharmAlternative Names: Desmopressin oral drops; Nictur
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator GP Pharm
- Class Antidiuretics; Antihaemorrhagics; Hormones; Urologics; Vasoconstrictors; Vasopressins
- Mechanism of Action Vasopressin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase III Diabetes insipidus; Enuresis
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2012 Phase-III clinical trials in Enuresis in Spain (PO)
- 01 Jan 2012 Phase-III clinical trials in Diabetes insipidus in Spain (PO)