SC 404Alternative Names: SC404
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sancilio & Company
- Mechanism of Action Lipid modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Primary sclerosing cholangitis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Primary sclerosing cholangitis in USA (unspecified route) before January 2016 (Sancilio pipeline; January 2015)
- 01 Dec 2014 SC 404 receives Orphan Drug status for Primary sclerosing cholangitis in USA (Sancilio pipeline; January 2016)