YOB 1604Alternative Names: YOB1604
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yungjin Pharm Co
- Class Urologics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jan 2016 Discontinued - Phase-I for Benign prostatic hyperplasia in South Korea (PO) prior to January 2016 (Yungjin Pharm's pipeline, January 2016)
- 15 Jul 2014 Phase-I clinical trials in Benign prostatic hyperplasia in South Korea (PO) prior to July 2014 (Yungjin Pharm's pipeline, July 2014)