Research programme: antibacterial therapeutics- Da VolterraAlternative Names: DAV-121; DAV-210
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Da Volterra
- Class Anti-infectives; Antibacterials
- Mechanism of Action Bacteria replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Intestinal infections; Urinary tract infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2015 Preclinical trials in Intestinal infections in France before December 2015 (PO)
- 31 Dec 2015 Preclinical trials in Urinary tract infections in France before December 2015 (PO)