Research programme : cancer therapeutics - Wuxi MTLH BiotechnologyAlternative Names: MTLH-001-Wuxi; MTLH-002; MTLH-003; MTLH-004; MTLH001
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Wuxi MTLH Biotechnology
- Class Antineoplastics; Peptides; Proteins
- Mechanism of Action ERBB 2 receptor antagonists; Platelet-derived growth factor receptor antagonists; Transforming growth factor beta modulators; Tumour necrosis factor receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 25 Jan 2016 Early research in Cancer in China (unspecified route)
- 25 Jan 2016 Wuxi MTLH Biotechnology has patent-protection in USA