Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator TWi Biotechnology
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 alpha inhibitors; Interleukin 8 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Exanthema; Rosacea
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Exanthema in Taiwan (unspecified route)
- 27 Jan 2016 Phase-II clinical trials in Rosacea in Taiwan (unspecified route)