Tamsulosin controlled-release - Aspen Park Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Aspen Park Pharmaceuticals
- Class Small molecules; Sulfonamides
- Mechanism of Action Alpha 1a adrenergic-receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Benign prostatic hyperplasia in USA (PO)
- 27 Jan 2016 Aspen Park Pharmaceuticals plans a clinical trial for Benign prostatic hyperplasia (Aspen Park Pharmaceuticals pipeline)