Research programme: topical NSAIDs - Achelios Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Originator Achelios Therapeutics
- Class Analgesics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Phenylpropionates; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Osteoarthritis; Sprains
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Sprains in USA (Topical)
- 27 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Osteoarthritis in USA (Topical)