BHV 4157Alternative Names: BHV-4157
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Originator Yale University
- Developer Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company
- Class Benzothiazoles; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Glutamate modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II/III Spinocerebellar degeneration