PF 6815345Alternative Names: PF 06815345
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Pfizer
- Class Antihyperlipidaemics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypercholesterolaemia
Most Recent Events
- 01 Nov 2016 Discontinued - Phase-I for Hypercholesterolaemia in Belgium (PO) (Pfizer pipeline, February 2017)
- 01 Nov 2015 Phase-I clinical trials in Hypercholesterolaemia in Belgium (PO) (NCT02654899)