ET 601Alternative Names: ET601
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Eureka Therapeutics
- Developer Eureka Therapeutics; Five Prime Therapeutics
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Feb 2016 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route) prior to February 2016 (Eureka Therapeutics pipeline, February 2016)