BTP 114Alternative Names: BTP-114
Latest Information Update: 14 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Tarveda Therapeutics
- Developer Placon Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics; Drug conjugates; Platinum complexes
- Mechanism of Action DNA cross linking agents
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
- Available For Licensing Yes - Cancer
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 01 Sep 2016 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IV) (NCT02950064)
- 01 Feb 2016 BTP 114 is available for licensing as of 27 Jan 2016.
- 27 Jan 2016 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)