TK 216Alternative Names: TK-216
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator Tokalas, Inc.
- Developer Oncternal Therapeutics, Inc.
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Proto-oncogene-protein-c-ets inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Ewing's sarcoma
- Preclinical Acute myeloid leukaemia; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Glioblastoma; Prostate cancer
Most Recent Events
- 27 Jan 2017 Preclinical trials in Glioblastoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Jan 2017 Preclinical trials in Prostate cancer in USA (unspecified route)
- 06 Dec 2016 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in USA (unspecified route)