PG 101Alternative Names: PG-101
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Originator Rhodes Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Ora Inc; Rhodes Pharmaceuticals
- Class Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dry eyes
Most Recent Events
- 03 Feb 2016 No recent reports on development identified - Phase-I/II for Dry eyes in USA (Ophthalmic, gel suspension)