CSTC 1Alternative Names: BAC; CSTC1
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Originator Charsire Biotechnology Corporation
- Class Phytotherapies; Skin disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Diabetic foot ulcer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2016 Charsire plans a phase II trial for Alzheimer's disease and Dementia in Taiwan (NCT02886494)
- 01 Mar 2013 Phase-II clinical trials in Diabetic foot ulcer in Taiwan (Topical)