SK-1405Alternative Names: SK 1405
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Pruritus
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jul 2016 Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho initiates a phase I pharmacokinetics trial in Healthy volunteers in United Kingdom (PO) (NCT02846181)
- 10 Apr 2016 Sanwa Kagaku Kenkyusho completes a phase I trial for Pruritus (In healthy volunteers) in United Kingdom (NCT02650076)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated