Research programme: GPCR targeting therapeutics - Heptares
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Originator Heptares Therapeutics
- Developer Heptares Therapeutics; National Heart and Lung Institute; University of Cambridge
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Research Asthma; Cardiovascular disorders; Immunological disorders; Inflammatory bowel diseases