Neuropathic pain therapeutic - Sphaera Pharma/Synthia DermatechAlternative Names: diclofenac sodium 1% + triclocarban
Latest Information Update: 13 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Originator Sphaera Pharma
- Class Non-opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I/II Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2016 Clinical development is ongoing for Neuropathic pain in India
- 31 Dec 2009 Sphaera Pharma enters into a collaboration with Synthia Dermatech for development of treatments for Neuropathic pain (Sphaera Pharma website, February 2016) before December 2016